Reduce Total Cost of Ownership by Choosing Our
Flexible Non-Lubricated Elastomeric Couplings
RELIABILITY: Once ATRA-FLEX® is spec’d in it stays in
- Reduce total cost of ownership with reduced maintenance and downtime (no lubrication)
- Designed for easy assembly and quick replacement of insert if needed
- No metal to metal contact means no replacing hubs which will save time and money
- Excellent choice to Standardize. Our couplings have a wide range of versatility so replacement inserts are the only items needed to stock
- QD Bushings and Taper Lock Bushings available for more versatility
When a new insert is needed, a low cost replacement can be installed in minutes without moving either the prime mover or the driven equipment. Less downtime, No messy lubrication, no EPA regulations are some of the benefits to choosing ATRA-FLEX. When inserts shear there is no metal to metal contact so there is no need to replace hubs. ATR Sales Inc. and ATRA-FLEX® are committed to saving you money and bringing value to your operation.
ATRA-FLEX® Flexible Couplings are ideal for a wide variety of industries and Applications. We offer torque ratings up to 3,610,000 (lb-in) RPM’s up to 20,200 and shaft capacities up to 20.00 inches. We have invested years of research to formulate our proprietary urethane formula that continues to outperform other elastomeric type inserts. Whether the solution you choose is a Millennium® Series, T-Flex® or our original A-Series® Coupling, these non-lubricated, quality elastomeric couplings provide excellent vibration-dampening capability, high-misalignment capacity, reduced maintenance costs and downtime, and designs for specific applications.
ATRA-FLEX® Polyurethane Insert Selection
Our polyurethane flexible elements have excellent wear and chemical resistance and an operating temperature range of -60ºF to 350ºF.
|Description||Color||Applications||Shore Hardness||Minimum Temperature ℉||Maximum Temperature ℉|
|High Temperature||Red||High Temperature||90A||20||350|
|High Torque||Orange||High Torque/Low Speed||70D||-20||250|
|High Dampen||Brown||Heavy Vibration/Shock Loads||95A||-60||250|
|Extra High Dampen||Green||High Vibratory Torque/Shock Loads||90A||-60||250|