Announcing the NEW T-Flex Coupling:
Click here for more information
Millennium – Vertical application VHS Inserts:
Click Here to Download.
View Technical Information regarding
Bushings for A-Series® and Millennium®
Click Here to download ATRA-FLEX Technical Information.
Insert Fluid resistance
Click Here to download ATRA-FLEX Insert Fluid Resistance.
Click Here to download Insatallation/Maintenance.
Click Here to download ATRA-FLEX T-Flex Installation Manual.
Melonite Process Info
Click Here to download ATRA-FLEX Melonite Process Info
Coupling Comparison Between
Atra-Flex A and Millennium series and Tire StyleBoth Atra-Flex series couplings transmit rotational torque from one hub (shaft) to the other in shear not physically attached to each other.The two styles of tire couplings transmit rotational torque in shear physically attached to a flexing rubber or urethane.Atra-Flex Advantages:
- Smaller overall outer diameter, transmits greater torque in smaller package. No guard modifications to retrofitting from lubricated couplings.
- Precision machined hubs, no casting or forged steel hub parts.
- No fasteners on close coupled versions
- Reduced moment of weight by flange and twist center moved closer to bearings. Not hanging greatest weight and twist in center of shaft ends on spacer couplings.
- No misalignment forces due to no physical connection of hub to flexing element.
- No axial loading (shafts being drawn together) due to tire outer diameter growth
- Simple element replacement
- Drop out spacer to existing shaft hubs
- Element retained by outer ring. No steel to urethane bonding or fasteners to fail.
- Superior rotational stability. No unrestrained elastomers causing vibration or adverse forces on connecting shafts.
- Upon element failure all elastomer is retained behind ring.
- Competitive costing of replacement element.
The choice is clear; Atra-Flex Couplings are the clear choice of maintenance professionals everywhere.
For your convenience you can view our technical information sheets, which are easy to read Adobe Acrobat Files – PDFs. To save these pages to your computer instead of simply viewing, just right-click the links above and choose “save target as”. Contact us to find your local stocking distributor for pricing, inquiries and additional information.
To view Acrobat .pdf files you will need the Adobe Acrobat Reader Program which may be obtained for free from Adobe by clicking on this link: