Atra-Flex Equates To Maintenance Dollars Saved
ATRA-FLEX® is the Solution!
The number one problem in industry today is DOWNTIME!!
• ATRA-FLEX inserts can be changed within minutes without moving hubs.
• ATRA-FLEX cannot self-destruct (no metal to metal contact).
• ATRA-FLEX hubs do not wear (never have to replace complete coupling).
• ATRA-FLEX Millennium® and A series® has no screws, bolts, or nuts to shear off causing longer DOWNTIME or complete coupling replacement. Not to mention safer operation!
• ATRA-FLEX requires no lubrication. Thus eliminating DOWNTIME to lubricate couplings.
• ATRA-FLEX is in shear-protection for lock-ups. No more twisting off shafts or any other damage to equipment. Thus eliminating more DOWNTIME!
• ATRA-FLEX is inherently balanced. Thus eliminating DOWNTIME do to vibration.
The second largest problem in industry today is MISALIGNMENT, which can cost rotational equipment 50% – 70% of its life!!
• ATRA-FLEX design is easy to align. All surfaces are machined. Six and eight wings provide reference points in 360 degrees.
• ATRA-FLEX has a built in safeguard for gross misalignment. If ATRA-FLEX’S alignment tolerances are exceeded the ring will walk off the insert physically indicating that the coupling is grossly misaligned. This feature alone can save thousands of maintenance dollars!!
• ATRA-FLEX ranges from fractional horse power to 30,000 plus horsepower and up to a 16 inch shaft. This range covers most applications.
• ATRA-FLEX offers a complete line of couplings to meet your most difficult applications. Including spacer, floating shaft, limited end float, slide couplings, flywheel and many other custom designs.
• ATRA-FLEX insert have been known to run up to 70,000 + running hours.
• ATRA-FLEX has multiple options on insert selections. Temperature ranges run from -60℉ up to 350℉.
• ATRA-FLEX insert is the only spare part. Thus decreasing large inventory requirements.
• ATRA-FLEX is available in stainless steel.
• ATRA-FLEX has custom compounded polyurethane inserts to provide elasticity and resistance to high torque shear and shock loads dampening.
• ATRA-FLEX is distributed throughout North America and many other parts of the world.
ADD ALL OF THESE ADVANTAGES TOGETHER AND YOU HAVE GUARANTEED YOURSELF MAXIMUM LIFE FROM YOUR ROTATIONAL EQUIPMENT.
Time to Couple up with ATRA-FLEX®
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call ATR SALES, INC direct at 800-443-6613.